November 29, 2007

Frustrations on the Words of God

I've been a believer for almost 12 years. And for some reason I can't seem to believe what the Bible promises. It's so easy to read it but it is so hard to believe it. The question is why?

Well the reality is it is hard to belive what Jesus has promised us. IUt has been so freely given by Jesus on the cross yet it is so hard to believe.

“Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.” (John 14:27)

Through this verse we can see that the world doesn't or never gives you peace and Jesus is the only one that gives us peace. So let our heart not be troubled nor let it be afraid because Jesus will give us the REAL and ULTIMATE peace, claim it and receive.

0 comments: