December 27, 2007

Christmas Pictures 2007

Joseph, Uncle Mah and ME

Me and the Guys


Me feeding Daniel...no im not gay, don't even think.

On Christmas Eve, several of my friends and Sharon watched a Charity Concert -Handel's Messiah by Adventist Church. I nearly snored...

My pet Dog Hanah chewing on a shuttlecock which she found on Christmas Morning


Kenny the sound man hard at work on Christmas morning


Who else but me and my honey


Andrew and ME

Spotted a war ship in our waters...hmm wondering what they are up to




Brunch at Gurney Drive having Bah Kut Teh



Anyway it was a very enjoyable Christmas experience with close friends and families. This year's Christmas is considered one of the best ever, well not in terms of gifts, in fact this year I recorded the the fewest gifts I have received my entire life celebrating Christmas. But it's not the gifts that count, it's the time with my close buddies and especially my beloved Sharon.

0 comments: