February 28, 2008

Contraception Guide 101

I was in KL last weekend with Sharon and Raymond and guess what Sharon picked up at Bukit Bintang.....






A guide for choosing the best contraception method. Alamak, this manual was seriously an eye opener for me. It was for Raymond too. Seriously i learned a lot too, didn't know there was so many methods we can choose from. Well if you're wondering what the word "contraception" stands for = "The prevention of conception by the use of birth control devices or agents". I was wondering why was this being distributed and the thought came to me, are people in this generation having more sex today??? Hmmm.....



Here are some of the pages in the booklet. It was an eye opener for me seriously, it will be for you too trust me




Anyway if you're interested to read this booklet, you can certainly ask it from me or Sharon. Hehe

0 comments: