March 2, 2008

Comic Frenzy....

Pic of Wolverine fighthing against deadpool ( from one of the comics)

A fight scene with Iron Man against the sentinels. Iron Man's movie will be out soon by the way.
Looks it Spidey taking the center spot



For some reason I started to like reading comics again, it started about 1 month back when I came across a review of some Marvel Comics on the net. My favourite characters in the comic universe are the X-Men, Superman and also Mr. Spidey. My liking towards comics started at a young age in school thanks to some friends who introduced me to comics and since then I've like to read comics, preferably Marvel comics. But now comic world has changed quite a bit, you can even download illegal comics online, serious. But nothing beats reading comics bought from the vendors. The experience is certainly just not the same. Even Marvel has introduced a new pay to read comic version for something like 20USD for tonnes and tonnes of comics, which is pretty cool. The digital age has certainly caught to times and surely more and more things which we traditionally used to do will certainly be replaced by the new dawn of digital world.


Wolwerine one of my favourite characters in the Marvel Universe.

0 comments: