May 28, 2008

What has been happening with my life......suprise suprise !!!

My life has been pretty busy especially with my wedding preparations about 1 1/2 weeks ago. I didn't even get the chance to update my blog for quite some time now. Anyway...yes for some of you guys who haven't heard, yes I'm happily married to my lovely wife Sharon and I'm now married for 10 days...yup 10 days. (11 days now..was supposed to post this up yesterday)

100_0970 

My  beautiful wife

Our Wedding

Our wedding started with the preparations for the wedding. It was really fun with friends from church and close ones helping us out with the decorations and preparations. Seriously I was  tired and had a few nights of very little sleep. I guess you know why..haha. But looking back at it, everything was worth it. The fellowship we had together was really good. Special thanks to the FPBC Youths, the Spoelman family and to my family who have helped us out so much. Check out the pictures during the wedding.

IMG_5524DSC_5444DSC_5176DSC_5171  

  Khai Ven(Maid of Honor), Sharon, Me and Gary (Best Man)

 

DSC_5428 

 Copy of IMG_5627

The Spoelman family

 

Rachel's Farewell Party

Right after the wedding we had a really good time together with the Spoelmans, since they would be going back to US. When I said we had a good time together, as you can see from the pictures below it is really a very good time. The pictures shows how much fun it is when we are with the Spoelmans. Splish Splash.... water fight =)

IMG_5632 IMG_5859IMG_5864IMG_5894IMG_5902 IMG_5916

PaintBall

More action with the youths and Spoelmans. Yes paintball..... 

IMG_5958

We tried out this new place to play paintball at Pulau Tikus. Not bad at all. It was also very cheap.

IMG_5955 IMG_5966 IMG_5974

Our markers (also known as our guns), Isaac looking all fired up and ready to play, Paintball Models

IMG_5987 IMG_6002IMG_6181

Group Picture of Darth Vaders…hahha, Baby Sarah Vader??, Rachel is out of the game…my hand is up!!

 IMG_6013 IMG_6230 IMG_6161

Me in action, Funny Group picture, Getting ready to play paintball

 

Every good thing has to end....the very long amazing, fun, wet, tiring weekend ended and many of us had to go back to work. So siean. But for sure we will be looking foward  to another good time which will surely come. Adios for now.

 

God Bless :)

0 comments: