August 11, 2008

A prosperous tummy in the making..yum yum!

Thanks to the good food I've been having the last few weeks, I think my tummy would have grown bigger. Here are a few pictures of the so good food that I've been having the last couple of weeks.

 

Yummy Pictures from Italianies Restaurant in KL

 IMG_7718 IMG_7713 (Medium)

Pizza and some chicken cooked with black pepper and onions..nice!!

IMG_7716 (Medium) IMG_7712 (Medium)

Angel pasta and calamari with salsa sauce. Utterly fantastic

 

More pictures from a Johor Restaurant (the food was fantastic) (NOT HALAL though!!)

IMG_7752 (Medium) IMG_7754 (Medium)

The opening course followed by roasted suckling pig.

IMG_7757 (Medium) IMG_7790 (Medium)

A piece of deliciously roasted suckling pig (PERFECTO). Steamed meat with buns another Johor specialty.

IMG_7800 (Medium)

Some yam dessert delicacy. A first time for me.

0 comments: