October 13, 2008

Speedy Domino...

Yesterday after having a long day in church and hanging out with IMG_0368 (Large)frens, we decided to have our dinner at home. Sharon and I decided to eat in and what else can you order in? It's either McDs or Dominos or Pizza Hut. It took us quite some time to get through to an operator, my only guess was there were lots of people ordering Dominos. well that didn't piss me until the operator who took my call actually dropped my call when I took a long time to make an order. She even had the guts to tell me to try to order online next time. Stupid operator. Well anyway I called again and the 2nd operator was kind and patient. After putting down the phone I kept track of the time since they promised to send the pizzas in 30mins. Well I waited and counted the time..hoping to get my coupon for a free medium pizza. To my surprise the delivery guy rang my door bell and the first thing he mentioned was "Hi are you Kevin" I answered him and the next thing he mentioned is " I'm here in 22mins"... The next thought that came to my mind was damn he's fast and sucks I didn't get the coupon for a free medium size pizza. But overall I'm happy with the delivery of the speedy pizzas.

0 comments: