August 12, 2009

I’m car crazy

I confess I like cars, well with the recent movies like transformers: revenge of the fallen focusing on the beautiful cars and also the purchase of my new car have increased my liking towards cars, but I’ve always loved cars since when I was much younger so does my dad. Well one particular brand of car which I admire most and dream of having and driving is non other than the Ferrari. The sound of the engines roaring …perfectly amazing. I believe I will own one one day. AMEN ! Well this is boys stuff and surely my wife will shake her head after reading this. Buy hey you gals got your own things that you like like your coach bags and you LV bags which cost thousands of $$$ to keep your stuff when on the go. But come to think of it we are no different than them.

IMG_9792 (Large)Will my little plastic yellow 599 Ferrari turn to become the real one 

I BELIEVE I WILL GET THIS ONE..THANK YOU PAPA.

 

Some pictures to Admire and Enjoy…

 

  Porsche Carrera GT Mirage

The (Scud) Scuderia F430

1 comments:

Khai Ven said...

You are wrong..not all girls like all those LV bags and etc..for me, I like nice cars too, sports are in particular..my favourite, Nissan Fairlady..beautiful!!

Gary will surely shake head if he read this..haha