June 18, 2009

A Walk On The Beach

Few weeks ago before taking the ABE exams I was pretty much stressed due to the exam date drawing nearer. I haven’t sat in an exam hall for years now and this experience brings back the days when we burn midnight oil to study for the exams.

 IMG_0491

This was how I was like studying for exams

The day before the exam however Sharon and I decided to take a walk on the beach just to let go of some stress and guess what we saw, huge sand castles. It’s been quite a while since I’ve seen sand castles. AndIMG_0494

IMG_0496

IMG_0498

A little bit higher and those sand castles will be reaching for the skies. IMG_0524

And because it was school holidays the beaches were pack with school kids and their parents all enjoying their time together.

 

IMG_0531IMG_0534 IMG_0501

Of course Sharon wanted me to take some photos of herself. Doesn’t she look pretty and cheeky.

 

IMG_0540

And that was a day on the walk on the beach.

2 comments:

Khai Ven said...

the CIA agent is so not studying..haha..sharon, pls displine him!!

ShaRon~~ said...

Hahaha.. I will :p