March 1, 2010

Which team to support?

The F1 season begins just around the corner and it is speculated to be a furious racing year in 2010 with new teams such as Mercedes, Lotus, Virgin joining the pack to win the 2010 season. But which team do I support this year? There’s just so many teams which I would like to support. Take for example Ferrari, which I have been a keen supporter for the  past 3 years ever since Kimi Raikkonen joined Ferrari, but now that he is gone will I still support Ferrari?. Next up is McLaren team, they now have 2 drivers who are world champions, Kimi used to be an ex driver there as well and I personally like McLaren but not really a fan of Hamilton so support or not..i dunno? Next up is the Mercedes team, Petronas (A Malaysian Petrol Company) is the main sponsor, uncle known to me as Michael Schumacher who is also 7 time world champion is back in F1 again together with Ross Brawn the brains behind Brawn GP the winning team of 2009 F1, also it was their first ever year joining F1 and they won that year as well beating Ferrari and McLaren. Looking at this they surely have a very good team, but Michael has stopped racing for 3 years, can he be himself which he used to be back in his glorious ways in 2006? What about Rosberg..can he outperform ex-world champions like Alonso in the Ferrari or Hamilton or even Button. I hope he is on par with the world champions. Next up is Red Bull which is one of the top contenders in 2009 taking the second spot, reading from the pre season testing news they are equally as fast and quick as well with the top teams. Newcomers to F1 which I would love to see perform well will be Lotus which is Malaysia’s very own F1 team, sad to say I don’t think they are on par with the top teams but I sure do hope they beat the other newcomers to F1 like Virgin. But as for the top teams I have yet to decide on which team to pick but it looks like Mercedes and Ferrari will be my top 2 choices for this year’s F1 team choice. Waiting in anticipation for the start of F1 2010.

 

image

Mercedes

 

image

McLaren

 

image

Ferrari

 

image

Red Bull Racing

image

Lotus

 

image

Virgin

0 comments: