June 19, 2008

This is how you can catch a Train in China...Wow.

 
Yo everyone should watch this video, it's really really funny.Just imagine being squeezed among the hundreds of people inside that train. I really can't imagine. Worst is if you're one of them in the train at that moment.
 
 
 

image

 Passenger: I want to get in....I want to get in!!!

Train Worker : Ok..ok. Let me help you.

 

 

 

 

 

image Passenger in white coat (walking to right) : I give up. I will take the next train...la..la..lalalala.

Train Worker : One, two push....push...push. Oh come on get in there.....

 

 

 

 

image

 Woman (running away) : There's nobody at the other entrance, me going now...hahaha

Train Worker: We helping you to get in...come on get in the train. Push push push.

 

 

 

 

image

 Another train worker: You guys need my help. Here I come.

 Passenger: Ah...i want to get in..i want to get in. Wah you pushing me so hard.

 

 

 

 

 

image

 Train workers: Together guys 1, 2 PUSH. Let's get them in the train. 1, 2 PUSH. A few more of them to go. Come on get this train going. PUSH.

Passengers: Argghhh.....No place already. I'm like sandwich.

 

 

 

 

image Train worker: Hahaha.....almost there. Good job guys.

Passengers: Alamak you so smelly...never bath ke?

Passengers: Oii...dun touch me k!!

Passenger: How not to touch you. I got no place to go also...

 

 

 

image

Train workers: Ok good job guys. Now let's grab a drink.

0 comments: