June 12, 2008

What a start to my day...

Guess what... I forgot to take my bag to work today. Once I parked my car and started looking for my bag only did I realize that I have forgotten to take my bag to work. I had to drive all the way back from Bayan Lepas to Tg Bungah to get my bag and then drive all the way back to work again. It took me about 1 hour to drive to and fro. Oh well next time how sleepy you are when you wake up always remember to take your important stuff to work. However I was asking myself how I may have forgotten to take my bag to work, I guess it was due to some stuff which I need to carry into the car and conveniently forgot all about my bag. I needed my bag because it had my laptop, without it I never will be able to do my work. Oh well....what a start to my day.

0 comments: