November 4, 2008

The best times of the day?

Ever wondered what are the best times of the day? Well while sitting here at office I gave it some thought to it. For me while it is a working day the best times are when you are packing up and walking towards the car heading back home to pick up my wife. During that time is the time when the day is going to end and the sun is about to set as well. You experience that kinda feeling of another day has passed. Unfortunately I'm not able to leave work earlier to see the sun set, how I wish I could see it everyday. Other times of the day which is great is after a shower after getting back from work, the refreshing feeling kinda makes it feel great...plus you're not thinking about work anymore just resting and doing the things you like to do. On weekends it's another story all together. Friday evening is probably one of the best times of the week as it's the time when you get to enjoy the weekend..I personally call it the Merdeka Friday. Hey no wonder they call it "TGIF". Saturday mornings are best when you're planning what to do the rest of the whole day. Well not forgetting Sunday morning as well waking up to head to church to worship and fellowship with God and friends. It may sound kinda routine but this are the best times we look forward throughout a week and we will have to go through it routinely for many days, months and years to come. So which is your best time of the day?

2 comments:

Jaclee said...

My best time of the day is resting & also out with my wife. It's kind of same here.. It's a routine.

Anonymous said...

my best time..haha..weekends!!