November 21, 2008

A busy weekend ahead

It's a Friday again..phew this was a fast week. And it will be a busy weekend for me. Right after work today I will have a photo shoot at the Trinity Concert & Awards ceremony. Right after that I will be heading directly to Taiping at attend my cousin's wedding and will have a busy day in Taiping on Saturday. Sunday morning will be back in time for church, will have a good rest in the afternoon and evening and at 9pm will go straight to work. Yes I will be working the graveyard shift for 12 hours straight, that sucks. But then I'm already thankful I have a job and I'm able to work normal 8x5 considering the economic situations around the world where people are losing their jobs. I'm thankful Jesus that I still have a job and I can still pay for the food on my table. Truly you're my provider. For all others enjoy your weekends and be safe.

0 comments: