July 16, 2008

How dumb of me?

 

I've been complaining of network slowness this couple of weeks but it never occurred to me to ever reset my modem and router. Worst is I'm a networking guy and my job is to take care of the company's network. Day in day out I work with network equipment but in my own home it never occurred for me to ever reset my modem. Now that I've reset the modem the Internet connection is much much better. Hallelujah Praise the Lord. So next time if you're facing problem with your Internet connection it may be the modem. Don't just switch it off and on but reset the modem poking the hole in the modem and then reentering the settings such as the username and the password, it may just speed up things for you.

1 comments:

iCalvyn.com said...

my modem, just half hour only, start to slow down the speed already,

planning to get a good modem soon.

people advice me go for cisco 1, any advice?