July 21, 2008

My weekend PC story........

dhx

Corsair XMS2 DHX PC2-6400

 

image 

Cooler Master 460W

Finally got my Corsair XMS2 DHX. Looks like some future tech RAMS from the future. Well looking at the performance of this RAM it certainly is worth buying this for RM220 for 2 pieces of 1GB. The last time I bought Patriot 1GB RAM was at RM150 per piece. Worst of all is after buying the Patriot Memory my PC started to crash pretty often, but I'm not ruling that the RAM was the culprit to the crashes. Over the weekends I finally got my PC checked out for the root cause to the crashes, the doctor found the problem to be at the power supply, which causes the restarts and crashes but this would cost a bomb to my pocket as I would need to fork out almost RM200 for a good power supply by Cooler Master (460W). Well my PC is an important part to my life on this earth, I needed it to be fixed as soon as possible and so the extra money spent on it is pretty worth it. And thanks to my itchy hands I couldn't resist getting the RAMs, but it is all worth it. Thanks to Jesus for providing me with more than enough to enjoy the life I'm having.

0 comments: