December 22, 2008

3 days to Christmas

At this point of time many people will be busy buying Christmas gifts and also on holiday enjoying the holidays but despite all that is happening around us I just want to recognize Jesus this Christmas season for Christmas is all about Him, for too long many people for have gotten the wrong idea and concept about Christmas. Many people think about Christmas as the season of buying gifts and receiving gifts, secondly they think about Santa Claus  and thirdly shopping. Well the greatest gift every Christmas season is Jesus for God has sent his son (Jesus) to become our Lord and Savior nearly 2000 years ago. I'm glad this year we can celebrate once again with Jesus and the Lord's greatest gift to mankind. In fact we can always remember Him everyday not only during this Christmas season. I'm also glad that this Christmas season I can celebrate with my wife Sharon, for we will be celebrating our first Christmas as husband and wife.

For all my readers, I personally want to wish you a blessed Christmas, be safe this Christmas season and enjoy the holiday season and have a blessed new year in 2009.

 

0 comments: