December 1, 2008

Monday Blues

Don't you hate Mondays? I really, really do hate Mondays. You come to work trying to feel refreshed and energized after a relaxing weekend, you're upbeat about the start of a new week, focusing on positive thoughts and believing it will be a good day (that's what I tried to think), when all of a sudden you arrive at work and your eyes are so tired and your body gives you signals needing more rest( that's me again). Weird that sometimes weekends are supposedly for rest but it turns out to be even more tiring than a normal working day. One thing is for sure I'm in no mood for work right now. I've got an exam coming soon and I was thinking of taking the exam end of this week, but I've yet to finish my studies and will I be prepared for it. Will wake up and will decide to take the exam right after lunch when I wake up from Monday Blues...

0 comments: