December 15, 2008

Handphone lost in silent mode...

Have you seen my black Nokia handphone anywhere? I lost my handphone either at home or in church and worst it is in silent mode. I'm still able to call my phone but I'm afraid the battery won't last any longer, guessing by the end of the day it will die. I've been searching high and low for it but still I can't find it anywhere. I even went back to church to look for it but not able to find it. I'm sure nobody has found it yet coz my credit is still intact and not used. Fellow church members if you know where my handphone  is let me know ASAP. Thanks

Just wondering whether there is such thing as a triangulating service to actually track where the phone is? You've certainly seen in on tv shows where cops use it to triangulate where a criminal is..but can this be done for normal users like us? Hmm wondering...

0 comments: