December 19, 2008

China Aid

 

image I received an email from China Aid today and I didn't even know I was in the mailing list, until I received the email from them. This is the first email I'm receiving from China Aid. Anyway I checked out the web site and found that it's all about people in China serving the Lord and their stories and their prayer requests to rescue their loved ones from the government. This website will certainly make us aware of the trials and persecution the Chinese church is going through. It's certainly an eye opener. After reading a few stories I was kinda sad to hear families celebrating Christmas without their fathers and newly weds arrested on their wedding just because they are Christians. Hope you guys will check it out and hope the stories will touch your heart and hope we will pray despite the suffering God's children go through. Whoever put my email in the mailing list I appreciate it very much for sharing this site to me.

image

 

Read about a Christian wedding getting raided by the police

0 comments: